Sunday, November 16, 2008

Montgomery Gentry Concert

Kelly, Bailey, and I were lucky enough to go to the Montgomery Gentry concert at the Carlson Center on 11/5 (Thanks again Kelly!). We had a blast...well, I had a blast, Kelly had an okay time, and Bailey tried to stay awake and sneak in reading time as she had brought her book with her. Anyway, Kelly got us tickets on the floor near the stage so we were really excited. Unfortunately, our seats were behind several people that were over 6 feet tall so none of could really see. Finally, because of Bailey, one of the security people felt sorry for us and moved us even closer to the front and the next of the night was gravy! It was also kind of neat because the opening band was had some of our friends in the group, my friend Mark and Kelly's co-worker Rod. I was going to post the video but it wasn't so great...but here's a great picture Kelly got of Montgomery Gentry.


Here's some video Kelly took of Bailey and I rocking out to the concert. Guess Bailey didn't nap and read the whole time.


All in all it was a special and unique experience for us and I know I had a great time.

No comments: