Okay, got this from my sister-in-law Melissa. So, here goes...
To participate just copy and paste in your own blog, and bold all of the things you have done. Happy discoveries!
1. Started my own Blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than I can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world-Once for Disneyland Twice for Disneyworld
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sung a solo- Per my dad, I’m a stage wh***
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched lightening at sea
14. Taught myself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning-On my first date with my ex-husband, if that wasn’t a sign…
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown my own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill-Not in a REALLY long time though
24. Built a snow fort-Yep, as a kid and then with my kids
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice-Does the Venicen hotel in Vegas count?
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise-AWESOME! Will go again for sure!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught myself a new language-HS French class?
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person-Not as neat with all the ropes on it now
39. Gone rock climbing-Yes, and on the manmade ones too…yes Kelly only 3 ft up does count!
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke-I am the Karaoke queen…bow to me
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa-Disneyworld's Africa in Animal Kingdom :)
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had my portrait painted-badly but I paid for it and it still hangs in my house
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling-Ahh, the cruise again.
52. Kissed in the rain-I love the rain
53. Played in the mud-I think I lived off of mud pies when I was little
54. Gone to a drive-in theater-they still had one of these when I lived in California
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class-just one, but yes
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp-saddest place I’ve ever been
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy-I still have Susie and now Bailey plays with her
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar-I paid how much for that salty, fishy, jello???
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job-It still wasn’t my fault
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle-Driving it myself Baby!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person-From a distance…that’s a LONG way down
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had my picture in the newspaper-I’m not telling why
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating-fish!
88. Had chickenpox-Twice!
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury-Grand Jury only though
91. Met someone famous-and I call her a friend…Hi Adrienne.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby-2
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee-And blew up like a balloon
100. Rode a elephant-at the Circus with Bailey…SO FUN!
Boy that’s a lot of red. Guess I’m doing pretty good on my bucket list. Thanks Miss for sharing this with me.
Surfing the web.....
5 years ago