Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary Kelly

Today is our anniversary. I didn't get to spend it with Kelly as he and I are still on opposite schedules but it doesn't matter...I am happy just to know that he's there. Kelly, I know that my life is so much better becuase you are a part of it. You are my love, my friend, and my
SUPERHERO! I know that we are strong enough to make it through anything and the hardest thing I have to go through is not having enough time with you. I love you Kelly and I love my life with you. Thank you for making this day possible for us and for reminding me every day why I love you. You are my
STRONGMAN!

I adore you Kelly. Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwwwwwwwww, that is just sooooo sweet *tear* Congrats guys! You got an awesome man Amber. And you got an awesome woman Kelly. Happy to know the love is def'ly still there. Here's to more happy years.....CHEERS!

Dahlia said...

We wish you both all the best in the many years to come. Congrats on another year - we're so happy for you both and love you so very much. We really miss you guys!!!

Kelly, Amber, Bailey and Vaughn said...

Thanks ladies. My family is the most important thing to me and I never forget that Kelly is at the center of that.

Dahlia, I miss you too...heck I miss you too Melissa as it seems we never get to see each other either.

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes. I too am glad we're happy and going strong. :)